SON PROHENS (SON PROENÇ),Found in the municipality of Felanitx scattered with country and farm houses is Son Prohens. It is located at about 3kms from the Town of Felantix and it’s name comes from an old mansion known as Son Proenç (1506). In 1793 Can Ros is built, a prayer house dedicated to Saint John the Baptist. In 1934 the school is inaugurated. Son Prohens is a natural country area with diverse nature. Several old houses have been converted into Agro-Trourism Hotels. It is a quiet peaceful area.